Skip to content
THE GREATEST HITS, THE LATEST NEWS

One Injured After Car Fire Breaks Out In Oxford Garage

SHARE THIS

Oxford Fire-EMS

On Saturday afternoon, crews from Oxford Fire-EMS were called to a car burning inside a garage at the Farrar Used Auto Parts located at 204 Main Street in Oxford.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire which remains under investigation.  One person was transported to a local hospital by Webster EMS with non life threatening injuries.

More photos from the scene are below.

 

Oxford FIRE-EMS is on the scene of fire at 204 Main St. Fire crews arrived and found a vehicle on fire in the building….

Posted by Oxford Fire-EMS on Saturday, April 27, 2019